Wednesday, July 10, 2013

More to Come Soon...

Well I made it!  2,850 miles in 22 days, 4 hours  What an amazing journey! I am humbled at the time and energy that went into the route and race and all the adventurous spirits I met along the way!  Truly a once in a lifetime experience (well maybe twice...we'll see)!

Life is a bit hectic now so I am going to take some time to reflect on this trip and get some things in order.  I will be writing some things down and also have about 1000 photos to go through!  I'll try and get a few up as the days go by....so keep checking back!

Thank you all so much for the support!  I couldn't have done it without you!  Special thanks to Stephen Janes at Trips for Kids WNC for the encouraging words along the way and also to Magic Cycles for all their hard work getting my bike in great working order before the race!  And of course to my amazing wife for putting up with me and my Tour Divide obsession and for being my number one supporter along this amazing journey.






No comments:

Post a Comment