Saturday, July 27, 2013

Tour Divide: Completed!

I made it to Mexico!
I am going to be retiring this site as I am no longer Racing the Divide! But don't worry, you can still read all about my trip at www.ryansigsbey.com.   Thanks for all the support along the way!  I could not have completed this without all the the help from everyone around me.  I am proud to say that I raised $2,300 for Trips for Kids WNC.  It feels good to know that I have helped get kids outside to have their own adventures on bikes.  It takes these smaller trips to learn skills and gain confidence for life's bigger adventures, wherever they take you. Thanks again!

If you're interested in reading more about my Tour Divide journey you can read all about it and check out the photos at www.ryansigsbey.com.

Here's a few links to the first couple of posts:

Tour Divide: Final Preparations
http://www.ryansigsbey.com/2013/07/tour-divide-final-preparations.html
















Tour Divide: Day One
http://www.ryansigsbey.com/2013/07/tour-divide-day-one.html


No comments:

Post a Comment