Wednesday, June 5, 2013

$2,000 for Trips for Kids WNC!!

Thanks to all you amazing folks, I've met my $2,000 goal!  Woohoo!  Feels so good to have raised money for such a great cause.  Thanks to everyone for all their support!  I couldn't have done it without you.  With this money Trips for Kids WNC will continue to get kids outside and on bikes!

Now for the hard part!  Racing 2,745 miles on the Great Divide Mountain Bike Route climbing over 200,000 feet of elevation from Banff, Canada to Antelope Wells, New Mexico. I've trained hard, meticulously gone over my gear and I feel ready.  I can't wait to get to Canada and get this adventure started!

Thanks again for all the support!  I will be thinking of all of you when I'm out on the trail!  You will be my motivation to keep going!




No comments:

Post a Comment